Dharma Vinyasa – Fridays 5.30 – 6.30pm in the Studio
Gracefully challenging, devotional & playful Yoga practice created by Yoga Master Sri Dharma Mittra. Includes Mantra(chanting), Pranayama(Breathing techniques) and Asanas(physical postures).
Level 2-3 class. Pose modifications will be offered- to simplify or to complex.
About the Teacher
Ranta is an experienced Yoga Instructor who has completed 1000+ hours of training in Yoga. She is also a Hippocrates Health Institute’s Lifestyle Coach with additional 320 Hours Diploma in Medical Nutrition. As a full time Yogi and a Coach, Ranta is dedicating her life in service to humanity by promoting playfulness, health & wellbeing through yoga & plant-based food.
· 200RYT Zuna Yoga (Bali, Indonesia, 2015)
· 500RYT Dharma Yoga (New York, USA, 2017)
· 700 HR Dharma Yoga – Pranayama & Meditation New York, USA, 2018)
· 100HR Advanced Forrest Yoga with Ana Forrest Berlin, Germany, 2018)
· 50HR Advanced Intensive -Pregnancy & Anatomy with Ambra Vallo (Italy, 2018)
· 1000 HR Dharma Yoga – Psychic development & Yoga Nidra (New York, USA, 2019)
Qualifications in Medical Nutrition & Coaching:
· 320 HR Hippocrates Health Institute’s Lifestyle Coach (California, 2019-2020)
· ‘The Circle of Legends’ – Robin’s Sharma mentoring programme (2020 – ongoing)
Life Philosophy: Beyond Definitions