The studio is currently closed due to the national lockdown.
Hazel’s chiropractic sessions are still taking place every Tuesday and Friday.
Please don’t hesitate to email us at: email@example.com if you would like any further information.
Yoga on the Square Covid-19 Precautions
New measures we have in place to keep our staff, teachers and students as safe as possible when at the studio.
If you feel unwell, have any symptoms of coronavirus or if you have been in close proximity with anyone who has coronavirus, please stay at home and follow the government guidelines for self-isolation and testing.
Social distancing & test and trace:
- We must take the name and contact details of everyone who comes to an in-studio class for the NHS test and trace scheme, therefore you will be asked to provide this by the receptionist when you enter the studio, or you can use the NHS Covid-19 app to sign in using a QR code displayed at the reception.
- Please always make space for others and stay 2 metres apart, we will make sure that people are adhering to social distancing guidelines in our spaces. As we are a small studio this means limiting the number of students in classes. We have spaces for mats taped out on the floor in each studio space that are at a 2m distance apart.
- Our bathroom spaces and changing room are open. Two people at a time are permitted in the ground floor bathroom, and one person in the basement bathroom and changing room – We encourage students to come ready for the class if possible. These spaces are cleaned often.
Sanitation & masks:
- We have a hand sanitising station by the front door and we please ask that everyone sanitises their hands on entry to the building.
- Our reception staff will be behind a screen or wearing a mask/face covering whilst in the building. We please ask that students and teachers wear a mask/face covering in the building until you reach your mat. You may wear a mask/face covering during the class if you wish, but this is not obligatory. Medical exemptions will of course be respected.
- We have a thorough cleaning schedule in place and all studio spaces and high-touch areas will be cleaned often throughout the day.
- We are increasing the time in-between classes to 30 minutes to allow for extra cleaning and sanitation.
- We are providing sufficient ventilation in the studio spaces and throughout the venue by having doors and windows open where necessary.
- We encourage all students to bring their own mat and equipment if possible. We also have a new range of yoga mats and equipment available to purchase from the studio front desk.
- Mats, bricks and blocks are still available for use in each studio space but they must be sanitised before and after every use with spray and cloths available. Used cloths must then be put into the laundry basket provided in the studio spaces.
- There are cleaning stations in both our studio spaces which consist of hand sanitiser for anyone to use at any time, anti-bacterial equipment spray, clean cloths, tissues a laundry basket and a bin.
- Clean bolsters and blankets are available to rent for £1.00 each from the front desk. The bolster covers and blankets will be washed after each use, so this small charge is there to help cover costs of increased laundry and time.
- Eye pillows and straps will no longer be available to borrow from the studio, so students must bring their own or purchase one from the studio if they wish to use these.
- We have signs in the studio spaces and at the front desk outlining all of this so it will be clear to teachers and students what they must do if they use any YOTS equipment.
Our receptionist is available to aid teachers and students and answer any questions or concerns, however they are unable to be in all places at once, therefore we are also relying on the common sense and scrutiny of our teachers and students to make sure everyone is maintaining a safe environment for all.
If you have any concerns that someone is not adhering to these guidelines please inform the receptionist on duty or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to refuse entry or ask someone to leave the building if we believe that they are not following our studio guidelines and therefore endangering others.
Our aim is to create a safe and welcoming environment for all who wish to come and practice in our studio. We all face unprecedented challenges at this time and we ask everyone to be kind and respectful of others, thank you.