Mindfulness and Emotional Resilience
with Neil Morbey
A 6 week course from 9th September – 14th October 2021
Thursdays 18.00 – 19.30
Learn to manage and channel your emotions peacefully and productively!
If you struggle with stress, anxiety, frustration or lack of motivation then this course is for you. Neil will teach you how to meditate and use techniques to overcome anxiety, frustration, guilt and shame.
This live, in person group course is only £30 up front fee (to commit you in) and then you can pay-what-you-feel once the course is finished. This will be in person and available online (interactive and recorded).
1. Understanding and embracing stress: how we can channel or energy usefully and easily?
2. Embracing new habit choices: How can we change the fundamental patterns of avoidance?
3. Working through anxiety: How can we feel the fear and move forward positively?
4. Relaxing our guilt: How can we accept our past to allow us to learn from mistakes?
5. Channelling frustration: How can we safely and productively notice and neutralise anger?
6. Moving from Shame to Self-acceptance and Love: How can we cultivate peace about who we are?
Mindfulness and Emotions: How to reduce stress and utilise emotions to create happier and more effective action
Available in person and online (Zoom)
Limited number of in person places available
For more information & to book CLICK HERE